Water tower

Address: Klášterní 1,550 01 Broumov
WWW: http://www.klasterbroumov.cz

The water tower situated in the end of the monastic garden was built around 1860. The object was used for the water supplying of the garden centuries ago and it has the same function now as well. Water is being pumped from the Stěnava river, flowing under the rock on which the monastery stands. The first written reference of a water supply for the garden dates from 1774. 

Map >>
Photos >>

Interesting places in the surroundings





Partner:
Partner / Město Broumov