Church of St. Jakub Větší, Ruprechtice

Address: Ruprechtice

The church stands on the spot of the original wooden church from 1386. Construction began on the 18.8.1720. Christoph Dientzenhofer is the author of the plans, the works were lead by his son Kilian Ignaz. It was consecrated in 1723.

Map >>

Interesting places in the surroundings





Partner:
Partner / Město Broumov